Top 10 smooth skin SPS must have

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rams
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Transplant from old to new tank. Not sure what it is.

IMG_2309.jpeg
 
Of the few i have that haven’t been mentioned, I like the BC Skinny Love, FHC Hell on Earth and a newly acquired FHC Candy Rock.

Oh and what’s not to love about the OG ORA Hawkins Echinata?

@Pirates.Reef , I definitely have to grab a piece Jr that JF Fantasy Island when funds allow. That thing’s gorgeous.
 
Of the few i have that haven’t been mentioned, I like the BC Skinny Love, FHC Hell on Earth and a newly acquired FHC Candy Rock.

Oh and what’s not to love about the OG ORA Hawkins Echinata?

@Pirates.Reef , I definitely have to grab a piece Jr that JF Fantasy Island when funds allow. That thing’s gorgeous.
I run radions so maybe. The Hawkins was the first acro I grew out into a large colony and got me going into sps a long time ago. Beautiful and underrated piece. The fantasy island looks better in person but it has always been a slow grower for me.
 
I run radions so maybe. The Hawkins was the first acro I grew out into a large colony and got me going into sps a long time ago. Beautiful and underrated piece. The fantasy island looks better in person but it has always been a slow grower for me.
Is Fantasy Island a Granulosa?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new