Torch coral care

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this torch got enough flow? I have never had an indo. My Aussie does fine in low flow. I can’t get a small enough wave maker to get a random flow pattern going in my tank so it’s just flowing using the powerhead.

Pics and videos are from when I got it to this morning. It’s opening up well with lots of stingers out and it’s super fluffy. B172C7DE-0C05-4076-ABCD-85AFC8B54816.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5902.MOV
    15.2 MB
  • IMG_5912.MOV
    3.7 MB
  • IMG_5906.MOV
    14.5 MB
  • IMG_5920.MOV
    10.8 MB
From the image (can't view the videos) it looks ok. As long as it's not whipping back and forth like a tree in a hurricane it's probably good.
It’s not. It’s not flowing back and forth much at all right now but I’m working on getting an RFG for my biocube that will help with that. Have had major success with Aussie torches in my other cube just never tried indos
 
It’s not. It’s not flowing back and forth much at all right now but I’m working on getting an RFG for my biocube that will help with that. Have had major success with Aussie torches in my other cube just never tried indos
They're both fairly similar. I have indos in my tank now.
 
There’s a still shot from yesterday. It’s not getting super high amounts of flow or anything but it is getting flow.i
It's happy and just fine!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new