***Torch coral help!!!!***

Ignacio0607

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
15
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I need help getting the most out of my torches
I’m running a 108g tank with a maxspect gyre350 set at 60 ramping down wave to 10 with 1 second spread

also. Have T5 lights from 9-6 then 3 hydras from6-12

just need help all levels good 2 year tank torches are on the side where the gyre is placed

FD096029-6AA0-46F8-B28F-B7E9BE87B212.jpeg 1FC8C851-97DD-42D8-8CD2-AAB9CA2B226B.jpeg 7BC0C187-6965-4EE9-8617-F1676546111D.png 30EB4A13-B796-4125-BB76-316E7F345270.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3094.MOV
    19.1 MB
What issues are you having? the video does work
 
What kind of torch do you have? I’ve found that Aussie torches do not extend very much and neither do cristata torches. If you have Indonesian torches, they will extend very much and look like hair waving in the wind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new