Torch coral unhappy! Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter huthain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

huthain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2025
Messages
306
Reaction score
109
Location
Bahrain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have multiple torches in the tank all doing well except them one, it had a vermitid on it a few days ago which I crushed but it doesn't seem to be recovering well. Its been like this for a week now almost.
Im currently dipping it but any advice would be good.

20251117_193607.jpg 20251117_193605.jpg 20251117_193449.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20251117_193454.mp4
    33 MB
I definitely wouldn't recommend taking it out of the water if it's already trying to recover...

As long as your water parameters are good, and its in a spot where its receiving appropriate lighting and flow (and also not being blasted by either) time is all it should need if it's going to recover. Assume everything else in your tank is happy/healthy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new