Torch coral with bumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter MP40cal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MP40cal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Eaton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this torch about a month ago. The other head deteriorated and the first few days but this other side has been doing quite well.
I was told it is a Micronesian torch when I bought it.

I have noticed these bumps about halfway down the tentacle and wonder if I should be worried?

Also, will the other shell regrow a head? Should I separate them?

20220617_143507.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new