Torch corals curling and blown up

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishStixx2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishStixx2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
88
Reaction score
79
Location
Central Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping this would go away but it's been almost 2 weeks now. Both of my torches look like this. Everything else is doing good. Parameters look the same as always. I use reef crystals so my calcium is always super high. It is a newer tank, 6-8 months or so. I just asked the coral shop I got it from and they said they have never seen this. I thought it was flow but he has more flow on his torches then I do. Plus one torch is one the bottom almost in shade and still doing what this green one is doing. I'm at a loss here.

20210330_201527.jpg
 
Following
 
Bringing this back up as they don't look much better. Stability has improved. Still not perfect but I think I got it. Any idea whats doing this? Someone suggested dipping them as everything else is looking good....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new