Torch dragon soul vs dragon tamer

instic23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
denmark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Do any1 have a picture of dragon soul and dragon tamer. I can’t see the different.

Thanks
 
Hi
Do any1 have a picture of dragon soul and dragon tamer. I can’t see the different.

Thanks
The bright gold at the bottom is a dragon tamer.
IMG_2558.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new