Torch ID

anthonymckay

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
613
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this little guy at the coral farmers market this weekend. It looked very similar to the 24k gold torches I saw at other booths, but wasn't priced like one. Anyone have an ID?

IMG_4348.jpg
 
Any idea what colour the mouth/base is?
 
I wouldn’t say it’s a 24K, their gold is more streak like and it’s certainly not that yellow, it’s more orange.
It looks to me like a Holy Grail with the bright yellow and blue tips. I can’t see the flesh though which generally a HG has bright fluorescent green.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new