Tornado misses me by 1 block

Yikes.

I never liked tornadoes...Ihave nightmares about them occasionally...
 
I now live in N. Alabama where we frequently get tornados. I grew up in Florida where hurricanes are common. Tornados are so scary and devastating because there is no warning for the people unlucky enough to be in the area where it first touches down. At least with hurricanes people get warning days in advance because hurricanes start offshore.

Thoughts and prayers to your entire community!
 
I don't know if the storm did this but my receptacles for my pool are shot. The pump works though, i plugged it into where my pond is hooked up, which is still working too.

Anyone know where to get gfci receptacles cheap lol. All I have is ace and they want $34 a pop and I need 2. Not tryin to dump 70 bucks on some plugs lol
 
I am pretty sure that Lowes and Home Depot both do online ordering shipped to your house

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
Guess I forgot to mention: we rescued someone, well something. The worlds cutest kitten was stranded alone in our yard, most likely under the deck. No other cats relatively near or that resemble her either! Yes, i said we can keep her...I'm a softie with an Lps tank lol. We named her Luna, after the moon. She is very love able and seems to be taking to her new life very well.
Here's my current animals reactions:
Archer the malamute/timberwolf has the worst issue, his mouth waters and he keeps licking his lips.
Alli the beagle/lab loves her and sleeps next to her all day.
Julius the elder fat cat compresses into a ball and growls and hisses
Booboo Naturalle- the youngest cat who still has balls, loves her! He loves all animals though. He groomed her immediately!

Here she is, what an adorable form of life
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1373728965.152531.jpg
You can't tell from my photography skills but the kittens head is barely larger than a golf ball
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new