Towel thrown.

Hey congrats! I am going to be following along closely as I just got the exact same tank setup and cycling a few weeks back. Hate that you had the issue with the shipping like that. Mine came without the wood pallet - but did have the cardboard bottom section. Thankfully the fedex freight guy helped me break the pieces down in my front yard and carry the individual boxes up the stairs to my porch.

The instructions are a joke. I didn't break the fasteners, but I did over tighten the screws that hold the door hinges. That resulted in very noticeable and annoying dimples on the front door where the hinges attach. I also have an extra gray bracket piece that is about 8 inches long and looks like it goes in the sump that wasn't shown in the instructions.

Looking forward to watching your build!
 
Sorry I missed this the other day. I’m working from home tomorrow and can help you. The only thing I can’t help with is what the stupid grey thing is for. I was thinking a prove holder that’s missing the bracket maybe?!

its later here but I’ll hit you up tomorrow
 
We are here to help if you change your mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new