ToXIc's Savvy 185g

i didn't do the Triton tests anymore, i put that $150 into a vertex alpha 200.

big shout out to @Bigfish93 for the skimmer @REEF911 for picking it up and shipping..
 
Man.... Hate to see this. The plague of Middle Tennessee is hitting hard this summer for some odd reason.
 
Wow. Sorry. Can you post the supporting threads for the Jebao toxicity? I have the same pump and am trying to see if that could be causing some similar issuesin my tank.
 
wow this tank was amazing! i cant believe its taken a turn for the worst :( i hope u pull it back dude!


What t5 tubes were u using on the tank?
 
Oh man. I hate seeing this man! I have so been there. My current system is all jebao so I don't think it is that.
 
Just throwing this out there as I had similar issue with my sps tank...check to make sure if u have any frag racks that the magnets are not exposed/rusted in tank. Mine were and who knows how long they were causing issues.
 
Holy ****! How can this be? Is it from the pump Jeb. Something in the water. What are the parameters PO4, KH ..... Perhaps the problem in the source water.
Check your RO \ DI
 
Just finished reading this whole thread, amazing build and sorry that downfall happened....I got one question though I don't know if I missed it but always curious to know what everyone does for water changes ...frequency and amount if u don't mind me asking? Good luck
 
remaining colonies are coloring back up nicely.. will post pics tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new