ToXIc's Savvy 185g

I literally lost my breath when I saw the skeletons the other day :-(
 
Yikes. I know your pain man. I've had some insane loses in my time too. I'm betting that pump was leaching heavy metals (maybe copper?). The good news is that with time everything can and will come back and it will be like it never happened.
 
thanks i have some more i need to post
 
Awesome Kevan!
 
nice youtube video but from the video the effluent rate is not very clear, is there another video on this ?
 
nice youtube video but from the video the effluent rate is not very clear, is there another video on this ?
The rate is a steady constant stream.basically adjust the valve until the the flow is right before it start turning into a drip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new