ToXIc's Savvy 185g

lets play a game.. who can tell me what this is..... now there are a few that can, so please don't spoil it..

tab2_zpse452450b.gif

Nice concept. Wouldn't it have been more effective to reduce the height or remove the stump at the bottom of the tab so that it won't sink too far into the tank?
 
Love seeing a complete build from start to finish it gave me a few idea to consider for my next build once I get my own place like the ghost overflow box n the sump idea I need to talk to rick about the price but thanks for sharing ur build thread and sorry bout dealing wit them nasty bugs
 
where did you get the things to hide your wires? i looked all through HD and couldnt find them.

McMaster-Carr

Hey toxic love the build sub ur channel wish I had the cash to build something like this sweet tank

if there is a will there is a way man.. never say never...

Love seeing a complete build from start to finish it gave me a few idea to consider for my next build once I get my own place like the ghost overflow box n the sump idea I need to talk to rick about the price but thanks for sharing ur build thread and sorry bout dealing wit them nasty bugs

thanks for the kind words...
 
Nice concept. Wouldn't it have been more effective to reduce the height or remove the stump at the bottom of the tab so that it won't sink too far into the tank?


that's the point of the bottom tab.. i want to recess the screen so i can retain the rimless look...
 
Last edited:
so after letting the acros relax for a week from being stressed out moving.. i started attacking the aefw problem..

bite marks or not eggs or not off with the bases... i want a quick resoulution and want these acros on the rocks...

null_zps24388489.jpg

null_zpsf066865f.jpg
 
i even made a meme about it :nerd:

IMG01_zps73e59cc1.jpg
 
You showed those bases who's boss!

Hopefully your effort will pay off.

I glue animals to rocks...
 
thanks man.. appreciate it!!

now gonna put this here for a limited time... :nerd:

http://toxicapex.dyndns.org:8002/
guest
Guest12345


now please dont be rude and just leave it open close the window after viewing. please check it out and let others view..

Main lights come one at 1pm CST

Cam up again untill around 3pm CST...

Remember to install the foscam plugin when your browser prompts you to..
 
Cam up again untill around 3pm CST...

Remember to install the foscam plugin when your browser prompts you to..

I must be an idiot or something. I still can't get it to work. It says "permission denied, operation not permitted".
 
the default username is admin you have to change it to guest
 
the default username is admin you have to change it to guest

Yeah I changed it. I am using Chrome and it wouldn't let me d/l the plugin for some reason.... so I swapped over to IE and installed the plugin. Same thing: "permission denied, operation not permitted." Maybe it is just me. Has anyone else tried it yet?
 
in the logs ive seen some connections..

also capital "G" in the password
 
Must be something on my end. We don't have anything blocked/restricted here at work. I can view anything normally. For some reason the plugin is not working with Chrome and I have tried the capital "g" 15 times lol. No worries. It's probably just something I am doing wrong.
 
finally something came in...

null_zpsb9189410.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new