ToXIc's Savvy 185g

Finally upgraded my CalRx.


Picked up the Geo 612 and Synergy Reef 2nd chamber from a MTRC OG that left the hobby.





I believe after this I need only one more piece of equipment and I'll be done... Finally....
 
Finally upgraded my CalRx.


Picked up the Geo 612 and Synergy Reef 2nd chamber from a MTRC OG that left the hobby.





I believe after this I need only one more piece of equipment and I'll be done... Finally....
Until something breaks, anyway....
 
Looks amazing, Kevan! Which CO2 regulator do you have?

Also, what are you dosing?

Brandon
 
Pictures don't do it justice. You've done such a great job so far.

Are the corals coloring up now, now that you've got fish poo in there?
 
How's the little nano-lite doing for your frags in the sump area? I'm debating on whether it worth getting or not.
 
Awesome reactor setup. Quick question the effluent of the geo feeds the second chamber correct? Also any updates on the skimmer now that all the fish are back? Looks good and great setup
 
How's the little nano-lite doing for your frags in the sump area? I'm debating on whether it worth getting or not.

if you look back some pages you would see the height of it and since i've lowered it to what you see in the recent pics... but since doing so the 2 frags i have in there have been coloring up. but may get something bigger.. only time will tell..

**** sickest build ive seen in a long time.

thanks appreciate that...

Awesome reactor setup. Quick question the effluent of the geo feeds the second chamber correct? Also any updates on the skimmer now that all the fish are back? Looks good and great setup

it does.. the media in the second reactor help to remove the excess CO2 from the effluent.

its been working pretty much the same. so far ive only added in 7 small fishes.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new