Toys For Kids 2017! The kids win and you could win big as well!

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

anemone.jpg

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toys For Kids 2017 Graphic.jpg

Well it is that time again! YES it is! CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!

Official Giving Page: Toys For Kids 2017- GoFundMe

UPDATE: GOFUNDME will not allow us to mention prizes or tickets so now they are called THANK YOU'S! :) Your THANK YOU'S will be your prize entry amounts.

Goal is $10,000

It's that time of year for giving and our members at www.reef2reef.com love to give! If you are a seasoned veteran of REEF2REEF then you know we help unfortunate children get gifts, clothing and food at Christmas time.

Every Christmas for the past 9 years we have had a toy donation drive and every year the members of R2R and the reefing community step up and give to make Christmas dreams come true! Last year alone we raised over $11,000 and bought gifts for over 100 KIDS!

Being a pastor of a local church in my community gives us the platform to not only see the need around us but to be able to do something about it!

We are able to make sure that all families are in need and that the kids really wouldn't have much for Christmas otherwise. We are able to buy all the gifts with no taxes because we are a non-profit at the church. That saves us hundreds of dollars every year. We also spend the time marking each gift so that the gifts are not allowed to be taken back to the stores in exchange. Sadly there are parents who would take kids gifts back to the store and use the money for other, less productive things. Hate to have to do that but this is for the kids.

We also buy some really nice gifts!

Link to last year's drive: Click Here

Will you help us reach our goal this year? We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need.

I would LOVE for us to reach the goal of $10000 this year! We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need.

Give and Win: This year we are going to be offering prizes from some of our generous sponsors that can be won, by random draw, to all those that are able to give. Everyone who gives $25 will be given 2 entries per $25 donated including special level bonus entries the more you can give. Go to the official page for details. The donating sponsors and their prizes will be listed and updated as the drive progresses.

YOU WILL BE EMAILED RAFFLE TICKET NUMBERS. AT THE END OF THE DRIVE WE WILL HAVE A VIDEO DRAWING TO PICK WINNERS.

Here is a list of donors and prizes as of today.

Marine Depot - $1000+ worth of prizes TBA

Premium Aquatics

Neptune Systems Apex Controller with WIFI $799.99
SENEYE Reef Monitor $199.99
(2) Tunze Turbelle Nano Stream 6045 $78.02 each

Turbo's Aquatics - (2) L2 Algae Scrubber Systems $479 each $958 Value

Reef Breeders - Photon 48-V2 With Size Options $600 Value

Tunze USA - 9415 Tunze Skimmer $585 Value

Boom Corals - Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue LED and $150 GC - $550 Value

Octo Aquatics - $350 Gift Certificate

Bulk Reef Supply - TBA

Vivid Creative Aquatics - $100 Gift Certificate plus FREE Shipping

Possibly more prizes to come.....

GIVE and keep up with the progress, the prizes, and the recent donators here: Toys For Kids 2017 - GoFundMe

Huge thanks to the SPONSORS & MEMBERS OF REEF2REEF for making this possible!

Just bringing this forward a bit [emoji41]

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone for the donations and support! YOU CAN HELP BY SHARING ON FACEBOOK, FACEBOOK GROUPS AND LOCAL FORUMS! :)

We are halfway there! Thank you!

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leaving for a visit to my nearest LFS. Donate another $25 just now. Have to spend my money on good things before that visit - there is no place in the aquarium any longer - but still have a good, warm and large hearth to use! - (and some money) :)

It looks like the found rising have run into a wall. No donation since 15 hours. Come on guys.

I warned you - if it not was halfway now - I should give a link to my favourite Christmas song.

Here it is - I play it every year in order to remember what it is all about – this is a Swedish version – its not about New York – its about my hometown Gothenburg – but the message it’s the same

If you do not want too see any more Swedish Christmas songs (my style :)) posted here - just donate!!!

We do not say Merry Christmas - we say GOD JUL

Sincerely Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´m back from the LFS - without fish? - forget that - there was a male Pyamas cardinal - and I´m short of males in my aquaria - so I need to find my shoehorn :)

But during my little trip - there was a $ 300 jump over the wall - so maybe it could come more :)

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great cause again David @revhtree
Donation is coming.

And same as last year I auction off a R2R shirt autographed by the Diesel.
This time it's "The Reeflife" shirt.
Who doesn't want a reeflife shirt and it's for a good cause.
IMG_3119.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG

Auction starts at $25.
Increments by $5.
Auction due 12/15/2017 10pm Central time zone.
Shipped free to you!
The winner will donate the highest bit directly into the gofundme of this cause.
Send me a PM with confirmation and I'll mail you The Reeflife shirt autographed by the Diesel.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back