• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trace MP10WQD for Maxpect Gyre

Nelson Vargas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MP10 is 2 month old. Purchased from a MR forum member running fine, no issues and clean.

Want to trade for a gyre (No ice cap unless is the 3k with controller) 1K is not enough for my tank.

Adam Kuhn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally just sold my Icecap 3k today bc it was too much for my tank and am in the market for an MP10. It was an Amazing pump.

Adam Kuhn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to but it’s already paid for. There’s a new 3k for sale (at least as of earlier today for $125 I think). Your MP10 is worth a decent amount more than that though right?

Adam Kuhn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the icecap 3k was $159 new with the controller (they all come with one). Did move a lot of water though. Sorry for high jacking your thread! I’m kicking myself all over the place at the possibility of getting close to a quiet drive MP10W for what I sold it for.

OP
OP
Nelson Vargas

Nelson Vargas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s ok dude. Stuff happens I should’ve posted 2 days ago when I noticed I need more flow “gyre” in my tank.

Back