Trachy showing some skeleton

  • Thread starter Thread starter slythy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slythy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
906
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Trachy thats fully blown up in the day and has been growing and happy for some time. I just noticed last night taht its either ripped or has some skelly showing in 2 spots. The spots are where its drastically ballooned out.

Here is a recent picture I took before I noticed, its been blown up like this everyday. It is in an SPS tank so its possible it ripped? but I have had it for 3 years and its always looked healthy... Anything I should do or look out for?

Thanks,

IMG_1138 (1).jpg
 
Please see attached photos now that im home.
IMG_1151.jpeg

IMG_1152.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1153.jpeg
    IMG_1153.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 16

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new