Travvys IM 15 build

iamtravvy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
11
Location
Lakeland
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! My name is Travis. I’ve done a few nano tanks back in the day but it’s been around 9 years since my last. My son who just turned 6 is super into fish and aquariums so I decided to build a little Innovative Marine 15. Went with a AI prime and Nero 3 for lighting and flow. It’s been set up for a little while now, just put a pair of DaVinci clowns in last week and added our first coral yesterday.

IMG_1679.jpeg IMG_1677.jpeg image.jpg
 
Hey guys! My name is Travis. I’ve done a few nano tanks back in the day but it’s been around 9 years since my last. My son who just turned 6 is super into fish and aquariums so I decided to build a little Innovative Marine 15. Went with a AI prime and Nero 3 for lighting and flow. It’s been set up for a little while now, just put a pair of DaVinci clowns in last week and added our first coral yesterday.

IMG_1679.jpeg IMG_1677.jpeg e image.jpg
Looks cool dude! Enjoy
 
Little update, picked up my coral haul from WWC live sale a few days ago and put them in the tank. Everything is looking decent. Bam bam Zoas were doing great but I moved them to a different spot and now they are ticked. Ended up getting bam bam zoas, magician zoas, pandora zoas, captain america palys, mai tai Goni, candy corn chalice, and money shot monti.
 

Attachments

  • A8687896-2A66-4374-AE76-BEFB7D5C0CC0.jpeg
    A8687896-2A66-4374-AE76-BEFB7D5C0CC0.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 97

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new