Trident Controlled Dosing w/ ESV-Bionic 2 Part

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I run the controlled dosing for my 2-part and I see that DOS & Trident do not dose equal amounts of the ESV-Bionic 2 part. I wonder if this is a common thing or if you guys have it dosing the same each day? I mean, I do not see how could we make it dose the same as the dosage is mainly controlled by the Trident test results, however, I wonder what other users are doing...
Please let me know how yours is setup and also if you think there is a problem having mine the way it is, here's a screenshot:

1607363394585.png

Note: my tank is SPS only and it is thriving and I am not having any issues with keeping everything growing, just really curious...

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I run the controlled dosing for my 2-part and I see that DOS & Trident do not dose equal amounts of the ESV-Bionic 2 part. I wonder if this is a common thing or if you guys have it dosing the same each day? I mean, I do not see how could we make it dose the same as the dosage is mainly controlled by the Trident test results, however, I wonder what other users are doing...
Please let me know how yours is setup and also if you think there is a problem having mine the way it is, here's a screenshot:

1607363394585.png

Note: my tank is SPS only and it is thriving and I am not having any issues with keeping everything growing, just really curious...
I dose 4 part all equal, just copy your dosing schedule from Alk to CA. So it will be trident controlled dosing on CA based on alk.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 11.54.00 AM.png

OP
OP
BReefer13

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dose 4 part all equal, just copy your dosing schedule from Alk to CA. So it will be trident controlled dosing on CA based on alk.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 11.54.00 AM.png
Got it! But I wonder if I do need to do that tho? Like I said, my tank has been running for over a year this way and I haven't noticed anything wrong, everything is thriving. It just sucks to run out of one component first...

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it! But I wonder if I do need to do that tho? Like I said, my tank has been running for over a year this way and I haven't noticed anything wrong, everything is thriving. It just sucks to run out of one component first...
Then don't change a thing

DIAZ REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

1607363394585.png

I just seen a video where you need to update the software

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back