Trident Controlled Dosing w/ ESV-Bionic 2 Part

BReefer13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
223
Reaction score
110
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all.

I run the controlled dosing for my 2-part and I see that DOS & Trident do not dose equal amounts of the ESV-Bionic 2 part. I wonder if this is a common thing or if you guys have it dosing the same each day? I mean, I do not see how could we make it dose the same as the dosage is mainly controlled by the Trident test results, however, I wonder what other users are doing...
Please let me know how yours is setup and also if you think there is a problem having mine the way it is, here's a screenshot:

1607363394585.png


Note: my tank is SPS only and it is thriving and I am not having any issues with keeping everything growing, just really curious...
 
Hello all.

I run the controlled dosing for my 2-part and I see that DOS & Trident do not dose equal amounts of the ESV-Bionic 2 part. I wonder if this is a common thing or if you guys have it dosing the same each day? I mean, I do not see how could we make it dose the same as the dosage is mainly controlled by the Trident test results, however, I wonder what other users are doing...
Please let me know how yours is setup and also if you think there is a problem having mine the way it is, here's a screenshot:

1607363394585.png


Note: my tank is SPS only and it is thriving and I am not having any issues with keeping everything growing, just really curious...
I dose 4 part all equal, just copy your dosing schedule from Alk to CA. So it will be trident controlled dosing on CA based on alk.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 11.54.00 AM.png
 
I dose 4 part all equal, just copy your dosing schedule from Alk to CA. So it will be trident controlled dosing on CA based on alk.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 11.54.00 AM.png
Got it! But I wonder if I do need to do that tho? Like I said, my tank has been running for over a year this way and I haven't noticed anything wrong, everything is thriving. It just sucks to run out of one component first...
 
Got it! But I wonder if I do need to do that tho? Like I said, my tank has been running for over a year this way and I haven't noticed anything wrong, everything is thriving. It just sucks to run out of one component first...
Then don't change a thing
 
Hello all.

I run the controlled dosing for my 2-part and I see that DOS & Trident do not dose equal amounts of the ESV-Bionic 2 part. I wonder if this is a common thing or if you guys have it dosing the same each day? I mean, I do not see how could we make it dose the same as the dosage is mainly controlled by the Trident test results, however, I wonder what other users are doing...
Please let me know how yours is setup and also if you think there is a problem having mine the way it is, here's a screenshot:

1607363394585.png


Note: my tank is SPS only and it is thriving and I am not having any issues with keeping everything growing, just really curious...
I just seen a video where you need to update the software
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new