Trident Controlled Dosing

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently got a dos for my trident and have set it up to control my dosing. I was wondering does the DOS dose when outside of the range as it seems like from what I read is that if outside of its range the trident releases control of it and it returns to just dosing the amount it is set to be able to DOS in a day even when outside of the parameter, is this true and if so how can I make it so my trident won't cause the dos to over dose the tank by adding the daily max amount when its not needed due to it being to high already? Is there some programing I can write to make it so it turns off if a value like calcium goes to high or Alk goes too high?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

awais98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently got a dos for my trident and have set it up to control my dosing. I was wondering does the DOS dose when outside of the range as it seems like from what I read is that if outside of its range the trident releases control of it and it returns to just dosing the amount it is set to be able to DOS in a day even when outside of the parameter, is this true and if so how can I make it so my trident won't cause the dos to over dose the tank by adding the daily max amount when its not needed due to it being to high already? Is there some programing I can write to make it so it turns off if a value like calcium goes to high or Alk goes too high?
Follow this:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back