Trident FAQ (official)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About how long after the trident tests does it take for it to show results in fusion? Mine has tested combined but now showing results.
It should show immediately. Make sure the test is complete and there is no error messages.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should show immediately. Make sure the test is complete and there is no error messages.

It’s tested twice and shows no results for any tests. Just 0,0,0. It’s putting out Reagan’s in the waste line and running the latest software (15) and shows its testing in fusion but showing no results???

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s tested twice and shows no results for any tests. Just 0,0,0. It’s putting out Reagan’s in the waste line and running the latest software (15) and shows its testing in fusion but showing no results???
Do the troubleshooting in fusion. I had the same problem and after troubleshooting through the app it worked. I had a kinked tube inside the Trident.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the troubleshooting in fusion. I had the same problem and after troubleshooting through the app it worked. I had a kinked tube inside the Trident.
Can you walk me through that? Couldn’t find that option. But I see how a linked line is easy to do.

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you walk me through that? Couldn’t find that option. But I see how a linked line is easy to do.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not getting any errors. Just no results. It shows it is testing by the way.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does show idle

Correction: 0.00 is less than 7.3 so it’s showing an alarm for that.

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does show idle

Correction: 0.00 is less than 7.3 so it’s showing an alarm for that.
Did you follow setup directions? Not plugging in first and such? Email neptune. They have been good in the past with customer service with me.

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any way to change the trident testing schedule ?

And you do it off the tile by clicking on the gear icon and then configure -> schedule
1564442727589.png

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To run a manual test, do you just go to start test and click combined? Or would you have to switch the mode to manual first, then click which one?

reefwreak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To run a manual test, do you just go to start test and click combined? Or would you have to switch the mode to manual first, then click which one?

You do not have to switch modes. You can just initiate an "off-cycle" test by choosing the Start Test testing regimen. It will resume regular testing after that.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My calcium test is way off, measuring over 600. I tested with both my Hanna and Red Sea test kits and they were 417 and 422. My Alk and Mag have not had any testing trouble. Why would this be happening? I calibrated about two weeks ago now.

Did you happen to let your reagent for Ca run out - or an air bubble in the tubing?

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question: I have a new scenario. My Reagent B and C are both out/empty and I need to replace them.

Every other time this has happened my reagent A (second bottle for that batch) was empty as well or darn near close so I replaced all three in one shot and then calibrated 72 hours-ish afterwards.

This time though my Reagent A is still got 32%/~40 tests left. What would you do - replace all three as I normally do or just B & C? I am leaning towards all three (and then calibrate later as normal) but was curious what has worked for others.

Thanks!

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question: I have a new scenario. My Reagent B and C are both out/empty and I need to replace them.

Every other time this has happened my reagent A (second bottle for that batch) was empty as well or darn near close so I replaced all three in one shot and then calibrated 72 hours-ish afterwards.

This time though my Reagent A is still got 32%/~40 tests left. What would you do - replace all three as I normally do or just B & C? I am leaning towards all three (and then calibrate later as normal) but was curious what has worked for others.

Thanks!
Replace just B&C. Then, click the gear in top right of Trident on apex fusion, then click Trident at the bottom, scroll down to reset and select B&C. Upload and they will reset. Then go back in do the same but prime instead of reset.

Neptune needs a task for this but this works.

Siasl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up and running with it... 7 days in and just turned on automatic dosing control.

One ? - (and this may open a can of worms) - the Neptune Target Levels for Alk / Ca / MG are different from the Randy Holmes Farley Bible numbers (somewhat joking here) as well as actual saltwater. If not already addressed - what was the thinking as establishing those a new standards?

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you do - replace all three as I normally do or just B & C? I am leaning towards all three (and then calibrate later as normal) but was curious what has worked for others.

The same thing happened to me last time and I just replaced all three. I figured that saving the extra A wouldn’t really buy me much since you need to buy the reagent as a kit with all three anyway, plus doing it all at once meant that I wouldn’t have to go back in a week or two just to replace the A.

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up and running with it... 7 days in and just turned on automatic dosing control.

One ? - (and this may open a can of worms) - the Neptune Target Levels for Alk / Ca / MG are different from the Randy Holmes Farley Bible numbers (somewhat joking here) as well as actual saltwater. If not already addressed - what was the thinking as establishing those a new standards?
What do you mean “Neptune Target Levels” I don’t think they are telling people where to keep their parameters. You program your own parameter targets.

Back