Trident FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that their was a release to update our Apex's, and most of us have already done it, means their is going to be a whole new bunch of posts trying to second guess the release date. May the guessing, and fictitious info begin.

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that their was a release to update our Apex's, and most of us have already done it, means their is going to be a whole new bunch of posts trying to second guess the release date. May the guessing, and fictitious info begin.
That already started with the MACNA hints. [emoji23]

Jonathan Iu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my one link is full with 3 dos. Can I install another one link for the trident?

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, there is a 1link module you can add. But it would probably be cheaper just to use an ac adapter and an aquabus cable.

Brandon

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowing Neptune a power supply and aquabus will be $50-65 (including both) I rather buy a 1 link module for $120 and have 3 1 link ports and 2 acc and more aquabus. But that's just me.
Module also comes with power supply so you can run 3 more equipment with 1link cable only.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine Depot is at it again. Sold out

Up to what exactly? Thing’s not even available as a preorder yet ..... taking a deep breath is the order of the day I think. Not exactly going out on the proverbial limb to expect that Neptune will make enough for everyone who wants one LOL.

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Terence

I'm curious about this as well. I'm having trouble finding details about it.

And how long does service take too? A week? A month? Seems like you’ll be without testing and dosing automation during this time period. Unless you buy a second one and stagger the routine service intervals.

MJNTWise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See. This is what got
d1db2c9d074574f0304f6b41ed82df30.jpg
1502e841efa3bf1b9b067e363c222971.jpg

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And how long does service take too? A week? A month? Seems like you’ll be without testing and dosing automation during this time period. Unless you buy a second one and stagger the routine service intervals.

I'm hoping its only once a year or even 2. And no longer than a week. Disconnecting things for "routine service" is par for the course in this hobby. But having to send it in (and maybe pay $??) will be a bit disruptive for some. Crossing my fingers, that sending it in for maintenance, is just an included part of the initial purchase price... but we don't anything yet.

Hopefully we can get some clarification on this soon.

@Terence ??

Last edited:

Thales

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping its only once a year or even 2. And no longer than a week. Disconnecting things for "routine service" is par for the course in this hobby. But having to send it in (and maybe pay $??) will be a bit disruptive for some. Crossing my fingers, that sending it in for maintenance, is just an included part of the initial purchase price... but we don't anything yet.

Hopefully we can get some clarification on this soon.

@Terence ??

Likely, non nsi people will get clarification when Neptune is ready to clarify. :D

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Terence

Everyone seems to think each Retail outlet will only have 2-4 to sell of the Trident . Which will Cause Profit Resellers to Buy them up and Resell them on EBay for double to Triple the value . Will Apex Neptune start a Pre-Order to try to meet some of the people whose been waiting , or will it be a unannounced release day free for all to where Resellers running their shopping cart bots get the first round released .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back