Trident NP worth buying?

Yes you can see in the thread that many users posted after the updates that things were better. Mine is still nowhere near as close as yours, but it’s close enough that I’m comfortable using it for a trend line. I still check with Hanna a couple times a week to ensure I know the actual value.

What time are you testing and how long between feeding is your test going?
I test at 0600. Feeding happens multiple times through the day, usually 10am-6pm.
 
I test at 0600. Feeding happens multiple times through the day, usually 10am-6pm.
I may update to that timing and see if it affects my accuracy. I currently test later in the evening. Feed throughout the day like you. Thanks!
 
I test at 0600. Feeding happens multiple times through the day, usually 10am-6pm.
I updated from testing at 10 pm (4hrs after my last feeding) to 6 am and it’s pretty spot on now. Way happier with it after the updates and this change! Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new