TRIDENT NP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carl C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Carl C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Messages
327
Reaction score
204
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all !! Have had the NP. For a full cycle of reagent. It has been working fine. Readings have been relatively stable. However, I am on vacation and noticing these massive spikes. Any ideas? Any and all feedback would be appreciated! Thank you much.

IMG_5413.png
 
I have 3 units and I'm constantly trolling threads for answers still ...
I haven't been able to nail down any patterns or have 100% confidence in the readings,,,
totally possible there just isn't enough conclusive data yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new