Trident Pinch Valve

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtomasi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey all - I need one of these pinch valves as well - anyone have any available or know where I can source them? Thanks!
 
If reefandfish85 isn't going to order another batch I wonder if he would let us in on his source?

Maybe a few of us could go in on a group buy to get the quantity up and spread the shipping cost?
 
I need a valve, will PayPal immediately.
 
Im looking into the cost of bringing some of these in. I dont currently need one but ive noticed my trident has been getting louder and louder when these things fire during a test so i kind of want a few on hand. If its reasonable i will get extra and sell a few. Does anybody know if these are normally open or normally closed?
 
do you have any left? I could use 1 or 2
 
Hello, I would like to get some if they are still available. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new