Trident Pinch Valve

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtomasi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
need 1 but could buy 2. Please contact me.
 
Good luck getting them for $16.80 shipping is probably another $30 if not more.

I'm getting couple of them already.

But thank you for looking it up
Hello Reefandfish85,
From Alibaba link, what Material and Pressure should I choose for the Trident pinch valve? Thanks
 
Good luck getting them for $16.80 shipping is probably another $30 if not more.

I'm getting couple of them already.

But thank you for looking it up
You ever buy these? I noticed they have a low pressure or medium pressure. I’m thinking the low pressure is fine. I was going to order a bunch of these.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new