Trident sample line - where to buy?

iGotJokess

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
210
Reaction score
43
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know of anywhere I can find a replacement trident sample line? They’ve been sold out for weeks and when I reached out they told me I could buy the DIY service kit for $75 because there is one in that. I find it a little ridiculous that I need to spend $75 for a $5 line.
 
Anyone know of anywhere I can find a replacement trident sample line? They’ve been sold out for weeks and when I reached out they told me I could buy the DIY service kit for $75 because there is one in that. I find it a little ridiculous that I need to spend $75 for a $5 line.

If you have a pair of calipers you could measure and get the silicone tubing off of mcmaster for a couple bucks + shipping. You just need to cut it exactly to length

If I remember I can try and measure mine tonight.
 
I contacted Neptune directly and they hooked me up. This was like 6 months ago I believe so things may have changed since then.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new