Trident test fails

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
1,565
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I know there are other threads on this.

I just hooked up my Trident now that I have room in my cabinet and I got the Test A Fail message. The sample line seems clear and my discharge collection container is getting material in it so I think it's all plumbed right. I restarted it. I primed it. Is there anything else I need to try?
 
I followed the troubleshooting instructions and I checked for pinched lines. I didn't use needle guides but those arrived in the mail yesterday. Could that be a factor?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new