Trident tubing

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So unfortunately my trident tubing on my sample a reagent got gouged (kinked itself and got stuck on a corner) and I need to replace it. This is the tubing inside the unit for the little pump. Does this have to be a perfect length like the sample line? I'm wondering if I can cut some off the drain and replace it with that. I don't want to send it in and don't see replacement tubing anywhere. Thoughts?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can alway get the size of the tubing, go to Amazon and order some replacement tubing, Then replace the length with the same length. :)

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can alway get the size of the tubing, go to Amazon and order some replacement tubing, Then replace the length with the same length. :)
But the drain line does not need to be specific length right? and it's way too long anyways. Thinking about chopping that down and trying to match the same length

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But the drain line does not need to be specific length right? and it's way too long anyways. Thinking about chopping that down and trying to match the same length
It is worth a try. Have you gone to the Nepture Forums? Just to be sure? Maybe someone has asked the question over there. link

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately the ID of the drain tube is way smaller despite similar looking OD. For now im trying to just patch the whole with electrical tape while i wait for a response from apex

lakai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately the ID of the drain tube is way smaller despite similar looking OD. For now im trying to just patch the whole with electrical tape while i wait for a response from apex

IT doesn't have to be exact length, just make prime your sample line twice if you have it longer than normal

Frztech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the ID and OD size of tubing?

Frztech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what is the ID and OD of the reagent tubing?

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the ID and OD size of tubing?
I do not know that answer. I would suggest taking a look and the Manual for the tube size, or give support a call for the ID and OD of the tubing.

NorthBayReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're 5' but I too would like to know the diameters because they're all sold out on every site including Neptune's site...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back