Trigger clown has white fuzzy haze help?

avoiderrors

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trigger clown has developed this white smudge on his top yellow area. I dont know what it is? He is currently in quarantine with fritz copper, also much better than how I got him.
This white fuzzynes doesn’t go away . He has been in quarantine for 2 weeks.



IMG_7766.png
 
Are you able to take a photo with the white channels on your light turned up? That might help with identification.
 
Upvote 0
Are you able to take a photo with the white channels on your light turned up? That might help with identification.
Thanks for the quick response. I have other fish there they show no signs of having the same. Under white light is less visible. Just an FYI im quarantining my main display. I just hope is not brooklynella.
IMG_7779.jpeg
IMG_7778.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick response. I have other fish there they show no signs of having the same. Under white light is less visible. Just an FYI im quarantining my main display. I just hope is not brooklynella.
IMG_7779.jpeg
IMG_7778.jpeg
The brown arround his mouth are scars from ich. I got him in really bad condition.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new