• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger systems Sapphire 34 sump - SOLD

Item Price
200
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BanjoBandito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
2,810
Location
Butler County, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used sapphire sump for sale, pick up in western PA area. Asking 200 but will take offers due to pickup.

EF4C9C9D-ABD0-4577-B9AA-B57E6A04B7D2.jpeg 0E2F3301-4C93-4B80-96BD-7B388EB01B8E.jpeg
 
If you change your mind and decide to ship, please let me know.
 
The shipping would be pretty pricey. I would rather just have it picked up. I'm selling a tank too, so I might try and package it if someone is interested locally.
 
What tank are you selling in addition to the sump and how far from Pittsburgh are you?
 
What tank are you selling in addition to the sump and how far from Pittsburgh are you?
90 gallon tempered glass with bracing, drilled with corner overflow. Looks like a basic aqueon. I haven't cleaned it up yet. Have someone looking at the sump today, will let you know if they show.
 
Never mind, my partner in crime just told me he sold the sump. We run a small used reef equipment business. The only thing I have on now is the aquarium, stand and some radions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new