Triton Lanis to GHL Control4 V2

petestewardson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Messages
49
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone got Lanis working on the Control4? I've been trying for ages and can't seem to get them to work. Wondering if I'm wiring it up wrong or doing something else equally silly.
 
The Lani light was never sold officially here in the US I did see them at MACNA in Washington DC .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new