Triton turn around time

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s going to be two weeks for me tomorrow. Just got an email they received water samples and will notify me when test is complete..personally I don’t know if this is common

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dahaker89

Dahaker89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s going to be two weeks for me tomorrow. Just got an email they received water samples and will notify me when test is complete..personally I don’t know if this is common
One week for me today. I emailed their support and was told that I should’ve gotten results already. I’ll post an update once they get back to me on what’s going on.

Upvote 0

taricha

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of months ago (when I did mine) all triton ICPs had to go to their european testing facilities. I don't know if that's still the case.

Upvote 0

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They received my sample in 5 days, but I'm still waiting for results. So far, 9 days total.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dahaker89

Dahaker89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going two weeks here, really disappointed in Triton. They shouldn’t advertise as having a “quick turnaround”. All support told me was to basically wait.
D87C6D4E-4D08-4517-B8E6-CB16B08CF0C9.jpeg

Upvote 0

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my results last night/today early morning at almost 2 am central time. Either they have an automated system that sends out an e-mail alert when results are entered into their system that may be experience delays or someone was working really late yesterday.

Upvote 0

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my results last night/today early morning at almost 2 am central time. Either they have an automated system that sends out an e-mail alert when results are entered into their system that may be experience delays or someone was working really late yesterday.
I think it is because they are in Germany. I wish I could say the same, I can't believe I'm about to go into another weekend with no results.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dahaker89

Dahaker89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here, looks like they read my post lol jk jk I’m glad we are getting our results though.

Upvote 0

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sent in my water sample's 3 weeks ago, received an email last Thursday they received water samples and will let me know via email when the test results will be posted. Sent them an email last night asking about test results as it's been over a week. They did reply telling me the above, basically they were swamped with samples..Test results came this morning.. 1st time using them a little disappointed it took 3 weeks, may try ATI next.

Upvote 0

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say that if it's been more than a week since you sent a sample and still haven't gotten the first response, shoot them an e-mail, it's possible that they misplaced your sample, or it didn't get delivered by the post office.

I wonder if the holiday break has anything to due with the increase in tests they are having to do. It was just a coincidence for that I was sending out my sample (first icp test actually), but maybe there are a lot of folks who went away on holiday break and want to get a test in to make sure things are alright.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sent in my water sample's 3 weeks ago, received an email last Thursday they received water samples and will let me know via email when the test results will be posted. Sent them an email last night asking about test results as it's been over a week. They did reply telling me the above, basically they were swamped with samples..Test results came this morning.. 1st time using them a little disappointed it took 3 weeks, may try ATI next.
They received my sample about the same time as yours and I also emailed them last night. They didn't even reply to my email last night, so maybe something is wrong with my particular sample.

I think this is rare, as they typically are fast with results.

It looks like I'm the only one left in here still waiting. Maybe Monday morning. I keep telling myself that, welp, maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Back