Trochus snail keeps falling on back

jbonez_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
18
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought two trochus snails two days ago, while the other one is doing fine this other one keeps falling on his back, since Saturday I have righted him 15+ times, he can't seem to right himself. I put him on the rocks and he falls off, I put him on the sand bed and I come back and he is somehow flipped again unable to right himself. What is going on here?

I need to go back to my LFS and grab two more snails for algae this weekend, what kind would you recommend for a 20g? Also, is there any type of Conch I could get for my tank? I would like something that cleans my sand bed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new