Tropic marin bio actiff

a10tankbusta

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, is anyone using the tropic marin bio actiff salt? What do think of it? Is it worth the hefty price tag?
 
I know one guy that uses it combined with tropic marin trace elements. He said he LOVES it!

I just use tropic marin trace elements w/ reef crystals myself and am pretty happy.

I guess I don't know what to tell ya!
 
I use it and am very happy with it so far, I am in the process of monitoring how many gallons I get out of a bucket to see if I'm actually paying for 200 gal of reef salt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new