View Badges
Reaction score
in a van, down by the river in South Haven, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay, so Dick said the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropicorium
Hey, Salty: Here's a thought! If the rest of you west side guys gave Salty your list or shared a ride, I would give you westsiders a 10% discount on non-sale livestock. You guys could give the 10% (plus a little, c'mon) to Salty for gas, and everybody wins. Dick

Check out the thread for some AWESOME flippin corals!! https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13918 also, see thread over at MR's, for members there

I'd be willing to go get the stuff, just for a split on the petro! Come on! Delivered to the west side!!! Look at that stuff, guys! Where have you seen acans like that?!? Their rics are awesome, as well as all their stuff.

Btw, I have gotten a couple polyps of acans cut on their inland, and they were perfect! Clean and healthy! One was cut 5 minutes before I purchased it, and it was all puffed up the next day. Both have little baby polyps all around them now.

I love our LFS's, but they can't afford to get all the Corals needed to get the ultras and AAA's our east side friends get. (ie, they can't just order an ultra and some armageddons to go :p ).

If I can get enough interest, I'm there with bells on my toes
jester.gif

Dick, Bryan, anyone else from the Trop want to post anything here, feel free
grinning-smiley-003.gif

Bret

OP
OP
Saltysteele

Saltysteele

Bret
View Badges
Reaction score
in a van, down by the river in South Haven, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm not totally clear on it, but cherry corals are coral farmers, the trop is a store. other than that, i'll have to leave it to stoneyscorals, skyhigh or acro :p

what i DO know, is that fire and earth acan on CC's website is SA-WEET! :haha:

Last edited:

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Trop and Cherry Corals are NOT affiliated with each other as far as I know. (Other then being somewhat close to each other, and Bryan doing photography for both at times.) That being said, I'll bet Todd would be happy to do a "group buy" for Salty to pick up and return the west side. (I sure hope I am not talking out of turn....)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back