Trumpet bouquet

BPaquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2025
Messages
112
Reaction score
26
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at this bouquet of trumpets. I stumbled into my lfs and looked over and saw this huge green yellow thing and realized it was trumpets!!
IMG_6513.jpeg
 
holy crap, that is awesome. How much?? :grinning-squinting-face:
 
You’d be surprised how good of a deal you can get on colonies
I’m trying to convince my lfs to start growing there own corals even though he’s been open for a month and some days but he’s really good about prices and I bought a gold hammer for 27 dollars for 2 heads. Also check out my LITTLE channel on yt just search BPaquatics just as I typed it and you’ll know it when you see it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new