Try looking at your aquarium through a mirror

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw my aquarium in a mirror for the first time the other day and man did it look different. I was seeing the same thing over and over for days, but after looking at it through a mirror everything looked so different and interesting. Just thought other may appreciate doing the same.
 
HAHA cool idea! I like to squat down and look up at the water level for a different perspective as well.
 
I too look up at the water surface as I am conducting my water tests.

It gives me the perspective that I am under water.
 
HAHA cool idea! I like to squat down and look up at the water level for a different perspective as well.
Ya right.. Sounds like you were vodka dosing... And I'm not talking about the tank haha!!! :tongue: there's a reef quote for ya lol :hammer:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new