• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TSA Holy Moly Torch Frags

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Djalexchang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
205
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, selling holy moly torch frags for $450 a head in Orlando, fl.

I have some singles available, a pinching/splitting head. And 1 double head frag!

You can pick up locally in Orlando or I can ship at buyers expense as well.

*Pic of mother colony below*

BFC9E2D8-B048-44AF-BC0B-23715BF32243.jpeg A1084977-1C17-4C8B-BE97-7424A59D8773.jpeg 96492E30-095F-43B8-AF66-F62670627290.jpeg 389AE50F-F6CD-47A3-BB9A-9F4760EF686E.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new