Tubbs Blues, $1.50 PP shipped ;) one and only price reduced
I do not have an exact count, I stopped at 200 polyps. Rock is approx 5.5 X 3.5 covered to the point they have started growing under the rock. Only bare spots are where I fragged about 100 polyps 2 weeks ago and they are almost filled in again.
$300 shipped

(just an FYI all the white specks are pods on the glass, tried shooing them away but they are persistant)
I do not have an exact count, I stopped at 200 polyps. Rock is approx 5.5 X 3.5 covered to the point they have started growing under the rock. Only bare spots are where I fragged about 100 polyps 2 weeks ago and they are almost filled in again.
$300 shipped

(just an FYI all the white specks are pods on the glass, tried shooing them away but they are persistant)
Last edited:
