Tube worm?

BoSalman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
540
Location
Kuwait City. Kuwait
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I just noticed this thing when i was looking around at night. It reacted super quickly to the light and i thought it "popped" as it just disappeared to a tiny hole in the rock...

Had to point my camera on video and finally it emerged again.. hopefully those video screenshots are clear...

I can also post the video if needed..

Screenshot_20181107-035045_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20181107-035033_Video Player.jpg
 
Hello everyone,

I just noticed this thing when i was looking around at night. It reacted super quickly to the light and i thought it "popped" as it just disappeared to a tiny hole in the rock...

Had to point my camera on video and finally it emerged again.. hopefully those video screenshots are clear...

I can also post the video if needed..

Screenshot_20181107-035045_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20181107-035033_Video Player.jpg
Yes that's a feather duster
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new