• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 5017

  • Thread starter Thread starter twotangs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twotangs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
83
Location
Shermans Dale PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this from a person who sold their aquarium. I already have and ATO, Unit does not include a power supply, I have tested it with another Tunze power supply I have. Sensors and pump all work. asking $50 shipped, interested? make an offer.

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 243
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 252
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 263

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new