Tunze 6055x2 and 7095

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sugo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sugo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
415
Reaction score
3
Location
Newark ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrading from a nano and need to up my flow.

I bought as a kit 3 months ago and it's still in excellent condition.

2 6055's and 7095 $550 shipped

Pm if interested.
 
If you're interested in selling a single 6055, please PM me. I'm looking for one to replace one that has a bad motor block.
 
I too might be interested in a single 6055 depending on price. LMK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new