Tunze Customer Service

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a problem with a Tunze auto top off 3155. Contacted Roger in Texas. He determined product needed to be sent in which I did. Yesterday her contacted me via email and said problem was repaired and he would return today. Can't say enough about good customer service.

Thanks Tunze and Roger.

Eric Finney

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a problem with a Tunze auto top off 3155. Contacted Roger in Texas. He determined product needed to be sent in which I did. Yesterday her contacted me via email and said problem was repaired and he would return today. Can't say enough about good customer service.

Thanks Tunze and Roger.
I am in the exact same boat. I have been working with Roger as well and will be sending mine out today to be addressed. I'm glad I saw this thread and your good experience, because he has been so helpful I thought it wasn't real!

OP
OP
mmw64

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the exact same boat. I have been working with Roger as well and will be sending mine out today to be addressed. I'm glad I saw this thread and your good experience, because he has been so helpful I thought it wasn't real!
It is real! What a nice surprise!

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has always been great. Even when something is long out of warranty, he has helped beyond what anybody would think is necessary.

It is always amazing when the best products also have the best support... rare thing in the word.

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze products are not sold cheap... one of the reasons for that is their excellent service. I had an optical sensor on a Tunze ATO go bad on me. A quick phone call, and I had a replacement on it's way. Good stuff.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Roger is the man!

PJH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto to what everyone else is saying. I had a problem with an optic sensor. One email and a short phone call and the sensor was in the mail. The service from Tunze is 1st rate.....

Seeady66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze Australia is the same just great customer service from Graeme would not use any other product

ReefTeacher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some things in this hobby have inflated prices. But with Tunze equipment, you get what you pay for! They stand behind there products and have great service. I have been a tunze customer for over a decade.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks Tunze and Roger.

Roger is the best.. Tunze is lucky to have him....

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze was reefers/hobbyists who happened to get into creating hardware. There are other good ones like this in both Germany and USA. Some of the newer companies are tech companies who happen to have decided to build stuff for reefing - they are not into it as much as hobbyists are.

ajslentz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how do I find roger? I have a pump I'm pretty sure is bad and sounds like he's the person to help!

Thanks!

ajslentz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I find Roger? I have a 3155 and I believe the pump is bad and could use some help.

Thanks!

PJH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either go to their website and send an email under “customer service” or call Tunze @ (512) 833-7546.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back