Tunze Customer Service

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a problem with a Tunze auto top off 3155. Contacted Roger in Texas. He determined product needed to be sent in which I did. Yesterday her contacted me via email and said problem was repaired and he would return today. Can't say enough about good customer service.

Thanks Tunze and Roger.
Agree 100%. Roger is wonderful and Tunze equipment is so reliable. Love seeing threads like this.

ronl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can also reach out to Roger through the Sponsor section on R2R. He answers all the questions for Tunze. I had a great service experience a couple years ago.

saltwaterkid2002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a issue with my 9012 model overflowing constantly after a water change.. Would over flow within minutes. Called Roger and he let me know my issue. I used a stress coat during the water change which he says is not needed and causes issues. Makes tiny bubbles that are un neccesary and the skimmer has to get them out. So for all the noobs like me DONT USE STRESS Coats in your tank with this skimmer. Gonna let it run and just keep dumping it until all the bubbles are gone.. Thanks Roger

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back