Tunze nano ato

Glenng78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
344
Reaction score
68
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a tunze nano ato, and my question is , can the float switch be replaced and retrofitted with an optical sensor ?
 
I have one as well. My suspicion is not very easily as optical sensors require a power source while float switches do not.

I will say I have been very happy with my nano osmolator after about 18 months and see nothing I would change about it. Except make the float guard black
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new