Tunze Nano pump with no pressure

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Tunze nano ATO and I have a weird issue with the pump. I have gone thru 3 pumps already and it is always the same issue. New, It will pump water no problem up about 4 ft for a month or 2 then all of a sudden just lose most all pressure. I run the water clean, no kalk, never runs dry, and the hose is completely clear. the float works fine also. When I take the hose down to just above the ATO tank, water flows. I raise it up and it stops. so what the heck? Anyone else have this happen?? anyone know a fix, or how to use a different pump without having to use like plug adapters?

OP
OP
BanZI29

BanZI29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well thats pump 4 that has failed. This time it took 3 days. Its moving but there is no water coming out. The impeller is spinning and there is no clog at all. So any other pumps I could use with the 3152 tunze nano?.

OP
OP
BanZI29

BanZI29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze is absolute garbage! 5 pumps, all failed! No answer from tunze cust. Support after 3 emails. I am not running anything in the RODI tank except water. Any other suggestions for ATO's?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back