Tunze Nano pump with no pressure

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
2,544
Location
Port St. Lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Tunze nano ATO and I have a weird issue with the pump. I have gone thru 3 pumps already and it is always the same issue. New, It will pump water no problem up about 4 ft for a month or 2 then all of a sudden just lose most all pressure. I run the water clean, no kalk, never runs dry, and the hose is completely clear. the float works fine also. When I take the hose down to just above the ATO tank, water flows. I raise it up and it stops. so what the heck? Anyone else have this happen?? anyone know a fix, or how to use a different pump without having to use like plug adapters?
 
Well thats pump 4 that has failed. This time it took 3 days. Its moving but there is no water coming out. The impeller is spinning and there is no clog at all. So any other pumps I could use with the 3152 tunze nano?.
 
Tunze is absolute garbage! 5 pumps, all failed! No answer from tunze cust. Support after 3 emails. I am not running anything in the RODI tank except water. Any other suggestions for ATO's?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new