• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

turbo 21

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad
Why did you leave negative feedback stating my frags are covered in bryopsis? Looking. At the pics of the frags I sent you I see no bryopsis and you have never made any mention of this. I don't have bryopsis in any of my tanks so not sure where this is coming from

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with everything we have gone through with this shipment and me sending replacements and freebies and offering you a refund. And doing everything in my power to make your experience a good one

You leave negative feedback over a spot of bryopsis that im unsure where it came from. And funny you have never mentioned this AT All

I'm really in shock right now. WOW

But tell everyone why you really left negative feedback because your pm explained it all. you are upset with how my transaction with your friend diamond reef went

This is not what feedback system is supposed to be used for.

Bob

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob i understand you did send me freebies etc but byropsis overtakes tanks and is the worst thing to deal with. i didnt say anything about it in the first place because i didnt wanna leave you a bad rep but now that i think about between the byropsis, dead la lakers, dead red mushrooms and unbelievable small rasta zoa i am a little fed up now. And i posted that feedback about my transaction not diamond reef. Although she is not getting take care of either, its ashame. You offered me a refund for my $7 mushrooms not my $20 la lakers.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry brad calling bs on you

Your pm you just sent me said you left the feedback because of how things went with your friend

Replacements shipped
Refund offered

And still upset

Let's see this so called bryopsis that has you so upset. You know the tiny spot on the ironman frag?

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And call bs on me but i recommend you refund me my 27 bucks for the corals that died or i will post the pics of the byropsis on the frg and a piece of rock you got out of your back lawn and glued a coral to and called liverock. dont like emberassing people but if you dont wanna refund your money then thats what ill do.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post your picture. You are only embarrassing yourself

And while we are posting things can I have permission to post your pms so the real story comes out

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok lets start off with the baby aptasia on the frag. sound good? thats what that little brown slime ball is. Next move onto whats all that stringy green stuff on first pic? You guessed it byropsis!

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol you are great

Here is your post from when you received your first box and then 2 days later I shipped you another box which you were extremely happy with

What has changed please let everyone know the real reason you changed your mind. Let me post your pms to get the truth out

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok i said negatives but not positives so sorry everyone. So i ordered a few zoas and some shrooms. my 3 red shrooms were detached and floating around the bag. my one zoa has glue over the polyps i hope turbo can settle this out because he is a nice dude. im asking for either another polyps sent to me or a refund of the polyp that is glued over. as for the red mushrooms. i guess ill try to sit them in a bin and hope they attach! those were negatives. positives are all my other zoas are already opening! They shipping was in a day well packaged! looks like i got more thank i purchased and i like how the frag disc are small not big because i hate a small zoa on a huge disc! Cummincation was also great! well done turbo!

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am great right? getting a little worried? Your big on posting my pms, i dont understand why i said i was happy when i got them until i saw the glue on them and aptasia and byropsis and the piece pebble from your garden lol Its fine just face it. give up on selling because your clearly no pro.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup read the last sentence

Well done turbo

And since you want to claim all this negatives

Here for anybody that feels like a good read and since brad is so scared the truth comes out how he's mad about a friend and left a retaliatory feedback

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390858089.134007.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390858121.465968.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390858161.749643.jpg

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comment on that buddy

I'm retracting my refund offer. What's to be gained from refunding you $7 for someone who flames me up and down

Enjoy the corals
Lesson learned for me. Shipping 2 boxes of corals for $87 is not worth it and a $7 mushroom and you are not worth my time

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has run its course. If anything changes and either member has something constructive to add, please feel free to PM myself or any staff member.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back